The RFP process serves to identify speakers for World Council of Credit Union’s, World Credit Union Conference, a leading educational event in the credit union industry. Your participation as a conference presenter will contribute to our efforts to grow and enhance the financial cooperative community.
The World Credit Union Conference will be held 17-20 July 2022 in Glasgow, Scotland. The event will feature breakout sessions discussing a variety of themes.
Submissions are due by Friday, 18 February, 2022
- Provide a high-quality educational presentation
- Engage attendees through audience participation and discussion
- Coordinate with staff regarding any special needs
- Provide a head-shot, session description, learning objectives, top three takeaways and speaker biography for marketing purposes
- Ensure the session is not perceived as an infomercial
- Promote your participation in the event on your social media sites
- Provide final presentation materials in designated PowerPoint format by a to-be-decided date
Suggested Session Themes Include*:
- Future of Financial Services
- Digital Transformation
- Disruption within the Industry
- Marketing & Branding
- Membership and Customer Service
- Young Professionals
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The World Credit Union Conference attracts over 1,800 credit union professionals from around the globe. Over 60 different countries are represented each year, so please keep in mind that while our shared cooperative principles are at the core of each movement, various countries may differ on implementation of technologies and services. Attendees represent a variety of roles throughout the credit union from mid-level to Board of Directors.
- Breakout Sessions will be 40 minutes in length with four (4) sessions running concurrently.
- Presenter will only present educational information. If you are interested in presenting on company products or services please inquire about sponsorship opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a nonprofit organization, World Council does not provide honoraria for presenters.
- All proposal responses must be submitted via this form to be considered.
- All sessions will be provided a moderator to help facilitate a question and answer period.
- A speaker briefing will be held closer to the conference to provide important updates, tips and processes.