Workshops will be held Tuesday, 19 July from 2:45 - 4:00 pm. Space for workshops is available on a first-come, first-served basis. See below for the workshop descriptions.
Storytelling for Your Personal and Professional Mission StatementView Description
- Building and refining one's personal development narrative
- Identifying strengths and skill sets that can be leveraged for professional growth
- Fostering inclusivity and empathy within organizational culture
Digital Transformation to Scale Micro FinanceView Description
In this 75-minute workshop participants will explore the landscape of the micro finance sector. With the help of a workbook attendees will understand:
- Clear perspective on what digital transformation is
- Benefits of Digital Transformation
- Case studies on how Digital Transformation is helping microfinance organizations scale and make a bigger impact in their communities
The presenter will guide the audience through a Digital Strategy Stack - showing you step by step how to refine and implement your digital transformation strategy for success.